Sardinia — Stay With Flights
3, 5 or 7 Nights With All Inclusive For Two from £209 Per Person*
Sardinia — Stay With Flights
Purchase: 1 voucher per person. Customer must purchase two vouchers to complete booking. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book by 24 March 2014. Booking required via Holidaysbooked.com by phone: 0844 357 7766. Confirmations will be sent out within 14 working days of booking. Agent must be contacted via booking form or with contact details advised in fine print within 48 hours from the time the voucher is purchased.
Important Information: Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol.
Flight Details: Valid for flights from London Gatwick airport to Sardina Olbia airport. Includes hand luggage only. Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed. Supplements of £30 may apply if specific dates get overbooked. Airport transfers not included.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard double room for 2 people. Max. 1 baby (aged 2 and under) may stay in room for free, with cot/crib provided.
Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Set on the north-eastern coast of Sardinia, Mintz Hotel Castelsardo sits just a 3-minute drive from the centre of Castelsardo. This contemporary abode is situated within easy reach of local beaches, such as Lu Bagnu Beach, a beach reserved for the hotel’s guests exclusively, as well as local attractions, including Roccia dell'Elefante, a mass of trachyte stone, a 6-minute drive away. History enthusiasts may pay a visit to the Museo dell'Intreccio Mediterraneo, a 12th century military fortress housing an exhibition of Mediterranean artifacts, a 3-minute drive away.
The hotel invites guests to en suite rooms decked with satellite TVs, minibars, and Mediterranean colour touches.
Visitors may take advantage of the hotel’s packed lunches service and fuel up on specific Mediterranean cuisine.
Active types may take a dive into the swimming pool, followed by relaxation moments spent sipping a cocktail on the pool terrace.
Groupon's Guide To Sardinia
Famous for its wealth of natural attractions, Sardinia boasts picture-perfect stretches of powdery sand and lush green backdrops beyond the gently lapping sea.
Guests can drive up the coast to Santa Teresa di Gallura for a day of sampling local delicacies or plunging in the sea. For a more active venture, tourists can take to the waters of Isola dei Gabbiani, famous for its clear waters and good windsurfing conditions. Travellers may head east to the Gola Su Gorropu and hike through the 400m sheer limestone ravine that has earned its title of Europe's Grand Canyon. To get a feel of the island's Bronze Age past, visitors may head to Tiscali to see an ancient settlement that dates from the 6th century BC, or see some more recent communes, as they spy on the flamingos perched on Cagliari’s salt marshes.
Included in all options: Stay for two in standard double room with all inclusive and London flights
Option 1: for 3 nights
- From £209-£239 arriving in April 2014, depending on date chosen
- From £209-£239 arriving in May 2014, depending on date chosen
- From £239-£279 arriving in June 2014, depending on date chosen
Option 2: for 5 nights
- From £279-£329 arriving in April 2014, depending on date chosen
- From £299-£309 arriving in May 2014, depending on date chosen
- From £339-£359 arriving in June 2014, depending on date chosen
Option 3: for 7 nights
- From £359-£389 arriving in April 2014, depending on date chosen
- From £339-£389 arriving in May 2014, depending on date chosen
- From £379-£419 arriving in June 2014, depending on date chosen
- From £439-£469 arriving in July 2014, depending on date chosen
- From £459-£509 arriving in August 2014, depending on date chosen
- From £409-£449 arriving in September 2014, depending on date chosen
*Per Person Offer
Customer must purchase two vouchers to complete booking.
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday.
- All inclusive: daily buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner; wine, local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; Barbeque once a week; open bar between 11:00am and 10:00pm.
- Pets not permitted.
Mintz Hotel Castelsardo, Corso Italia, 73, 07031 Castelsardo, Sassari, Italy
Sardina Olbia airport is approx. 103km from the hotel, reachable in a 100-minute drive.
For more on Tour Operator partners, see the FAQ.