Lake District — Swinside Inn
2 to 5 Nights For Two With Breakfast, Wine and Late Check-Out from £89 (Up to 48% Off)
Swinside InnCompany website
Lake District — Swinside Inn
Purchase: Limit 1 voucher per stay. May buy multiple as gifts. Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable once confirmed.
Booking: Must book at least 7 days prior to arrival. Booking required via http://grouponbookings.co.uk/swinside-inn/.
Important Information: Must be 18 or older with valid ID for alcohol.
Stay Details: Valid for stay in standard double room for 2 people. Max. 1 additional baby (under 2) may stay in room free of charge. If upgrading to family room, max. 2 children (aged over 2) and one baby (aged under 2 years) may stay in room for £25 per person per night supplement, including breakfast.
Original values based on online booking system for a stay between 14-19 February and 7-12 March 2014. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on 15 January 2014 at 6.54pm. Valid on option purchased only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Traditional 18th century inn in Lake District
- Stay in standard double room with breakfast and late check-out
- Glass of wine on arrival
- Options with two-course dinner available
- Mountain views of Newlands Valley
Overlooking Newlands Valley and its surrounding peaks, the Swinside Inn is an 18th century abode perched in the heart of the Lake District. In addition to getting a taste of the British countryside and experiencing a wide range of outdoor opportunities, tourists can also visit local attractions, such as the Keswick Museum and Art Gallery, a 10-minute drive away.
• Guests are welcomed to bright en suite rooms with large beds and rustic wooden furnishings, some featuring great views over the surrounding area.
• The inn invites visitors to sample tempting dishes of fresh produce from a seasonal menu, all served in a classic pub ambient warmed by open log fires.
• Climbers can enjoy a variety of tipples ranging from real ales and lagers to spirits or liqueurs in the traditional Refuge Bar or in the beer garden on warmer days.
• Nature enthusiasts can take advantage of countless walking possibilities such as Cat Bells, Hindscarth, Dale Head or the Barrow, or while the hours away sightseeing some of the National Park's hidden valleys, waterfalls and woodlands.
Included in all options: Stay for two in a standard double room with breakfast and a glass of wine on arrival
Option 1: standard
• £89 for 2 nights arriving between 25 January and 14 April 2014 (Up to 44% off)
Option 2: with two-course dinner
• £105 for 2 nights arriving between 25 January and 14 April 2014 (Up to 48% off)
• £139 for 3 nights arriving between 25 January and 13 April 2014 (Up to 46% off)
• £165 for 4 nights arriving between 25 January and 12 April 2014 (Up to 48% off)
• £199 for 5 nights arriving between 25 January and 11 April 2014 (Up to 47% off)
• Check-in from 2pm; late check-out by midday.
• Pets permitted for £5 per night per pet supplement.
Swinside Inn has an average score of 4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor and has also won a Certificate of Excellence 2013. Visitors praised the location, food quality and clean rooms.
Details verified 16/01/14. Learn more about Groupon's Merchant Reviews Policy.